Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am a cow.



Yes, I am beginning to believe that is all I am and all I am good for. I spend all day nursing. When I am not nursing one, I am nursing the other... and that is only if I am lucky. Most of the time, when Elisha sees me nursing Locke, he gets jealous and wants to nurse too. And let me tell you, nursing 2 at once (one of which is a fidgety toddler that does not understand that my boob does not stretch far enough for him to nurse and watch TV at the same time...) is NOT an easy task!


The good thing about sitting and nursing so much is that I have gotten some good reading time in. I have finished New Moon and Eclipse, and just picked up Breaking Dawn this morning as soon as WalMart opened. I am in love with Alice Cullen and, at this point in the series, she is my favorite character. She is simply infectious!


3 comments:

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

Oh...the top picture! He looks so much like Jeremy. I miss Locke so much already!

And about the saga.... I still really like Jacob. :)I think he is my favorite. He is just so persistent. My favorite book is Eclipse thought. You have to tell me what you think about Breaking Dawn when you a finished.

RenderingRisch said...

Alice is my personal Favorite character as well! I love everything about her intrusive personality :)

Carol Jeandel said...

it`s a beauty day start of the child .