Sunday, March 8, 2009

How crunchy are you?


What is a crunchy mama, you ask? Well, urban dictionary definition as follows: Mother who supports homebirth, breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, gentle discipline, etc. One who questions established medical authority; tends to be vegetarian and/or prepare all-organic foods. See crunchy and hippie.
Basically, it is parenting in a natural and environmentally minded manner. I would consider myself a crunchy mama, many call me a hippie. And I found an online test to gauge ones crunchiness... whoohoo!

http://www.themoralesfamily.us/granola.htm

So how crunchy does this test say I am?
Out of a possible 225 points, I scored 172: WOW!~Crunchier than Grape Nuts!
I lost points for circumcising and not being able to sew, lol. But I would say that I still ranked decently high on the crazy meter, at least by most of modern society's standards.

So how do you rank?

No comments: