Friday, January 23, 2009

Eviction notice issued... and ignored.

So tomorrow is my due date...
Yeah, my boys like to bake a little longer. And I never really did mind it in the previous pregnancies.... but right now I would like nothing more than to go into labor. I am busying myself with organizing and reorganizing the birth supplies, writing and rewriting an emergency transfer plan, and trying to think of anything I may have forgotten. Today we are going to set up the birth pool and do a run-through of filling it up, timing how long it takes, etc. (Something we should have done a while ago)
Hey, maybe doing so will send labor vibes to the baby and let him know we are ready to go.....maybe.....*sigh*

2 comments:

RenderingRisch said...

awe Jill! So glad you have a blog. I will send some link love. In the mean time Get that baby OUT!!! j/k

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

Oh Yeay!!! You have a blog! I will definitely be following yours daily! And yes, get that baby out! I want to see him when I come to town. You will be in my prayers big time. I love and miss you.